Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Feeling Dandy


Tomorrow is Thursday , it has been a week since I have been here.
I have had the yucky cold & rain, lots of rain in these parts. Plants need to be planted , art needs to be done and "oh my" I have 4 children.
BUT, today I woke up & felt SOOOO much better ! In fact I feel as DANDY as this bouquet of Dandy Lions , Rowan gave me. Dandy Lions, have got to be one of the most wonderful flowers ever,
kids some how no that they can pick as many as they like and you can even make wishes with them, as you blow their seeds across the ground. I can't even begin to count how many Dandy Lions I have received, as a true Gesture of Love. Far more than any other flower. And I have enjoyed all of them. Buttercups are another highly under rated flower. Just think, you can find out if you like butter or wet the bed , just by holding it under your chin. AMAZING!!! Keep them coming Rowan !
The sun was shining. And, the best part, my children were home today (teachers work day), perfect!
Lots of wonderful things were done today.
Backing up a bit. I went to see the Mikado on Friday night, my Mom and oldest daughter came with. It was a great evening, (even with a nasty cold) we ate at the Strawberry St. Cafe and went to the IDR. The show was , well, perfect. Such talented kids, or college students, really amazing. My favorite character was CoCo (spelling) of course. I have been promised good pictures of the set, so we will see. Gilbert & Sullivan , funny , they say they did not like each other much. yet , they needed each other. Neither one did well on there own.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

In response to your comment on my blog, yes it does suck. I was going to tell everyone on the ST but I thought maybe that was a mis-use of the email list. It's my problem, as much as it sucks.

Though, if you want to go tell everyone to look at my blog, you sure can. haha & please feel free to convo everyone you know on Etsy or blog about copycats & link to me if you want. I would like this to get some exposure because it's the only thing that is going to stop this person.