Monday, September 8, 2008

Paint Pants

All dressed up & ready to go. See how well my shoes match my pants? And ~I have lots of shirts that bring the whole look together. :) Most of my jeans look like this~ I love them.I wear them most everyday. I feel very comfortable & ready to work.
I just last week met a follow artist~ she was wearing a very similar pair of pants~ can you believe it? :) ~ If she were not wearing her paint pants, I may not have noticed her. But, now I have a new art friend.
~O.K.~ have a lovely Monday~Amy~

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your paint pants and shoes!! I love that you ae off to do, what you do ;) Lots of hugs darling Miss Amy!!

Anonymous said...

It looks like you could put on a linen set of trousers and have a completed painting by the end of the day.

Nava said...

Perfect match indeed!

(Found your blog via Myrna's).

Diane Duda said...

hey, whatcha doin' with my pants! ;)

LuLu Mypinkturtle said...

Bonjour! Ah! love your crocs particularly! The spattered paint pattern should be a style available to purchase! Love that Blue Popsicle Tong picture too! Nice meeting you! LuLu

Anonymous said...

LOL! I like your pants and your crocs!

Paz

Cat (darklingwoods) said...

I love this picture!!! :)