Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Sept. 3~1960

So~ I just delivered my paintings to my brother-in-law, who is going to leave tomorrow morning
for Illinois. And~ help hang this show, his fabulous art will also be in the show.It is part of the Gallery Hop in Jacksonville Ill. at the the Imagine Foundation . So~ if you live near there ~ check it out. I wish I could be there , but , not this time.
This has been a very busy week & it is only Wednesday...Rowans birthday was on Monday~ the first day of school was Tuesday & last night into this morning I worked on getting my paintings ready for this show. AND~~ Oh Yah !!!~~ Today is my Birthday! I am 48 years old !
~o~O~o~0~o~0~o~0~o~0~o~0~o~0~o~0~o~0~o~0~o~0~o~0~o~0~
Yeah Me ! Right now~ it is 5:20 & I am pooped ! But~ feeling quite satisfied. I am going to go lay down & rest my eyes for a little bit.
~~Amy~~

8 comments:

Susan said...

Hippo Birdie Two Ewes...Hugs, Susan

Leslie Rubio said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR FRIEND AMY!!! WISHING YOU ALL THE LOVE IN THE WORLD TODAY AND ALWAYS.

Leslie

ArtGirl said...

Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birrrrthdayyyyy deeeearrrr AAAAMMY...Happy Birthday to yooooouuu! Whoo hoo! Hope it was good!
Katie

Barbara Pask said...

Happy Birthday to you and congrats on the show. Let us know how it goes. Get some rest

The Art of Kim Kincaid said...

Happy Birthday, AMY! I hope your paintings do well too. Question: how has etsy.com worked for you and portraits? Do you get many requests? Just wondering. Have a great day.

Amy Gethins Sullivan said...

Thank you for the Birthday wishes & the show wishes.
Well~ the opening was last night & I have already sold one piece! An Angel~ Yeah~ the show runs till the end of Sept.
Kim~ I have not done so well on etsy~ But~ I know alot of people do very well.
I have done way better on ebay.
In the future ~ I hope that I can use both. Maybe if I get more customers on ebay~ I can send them to etsy.~ But~ I will change my inventory by then.
Thank you guys again! ~Amy~

closed account said...

happy birthday Amy..hope it was a wonderful day for you and your family.....ur cathin up woth me now...: )thanks for the email Amy,so lovely to hear from you..xxx.loads a hugs Kath xxx

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I trust you had a nice celebration.

Paz