Friday, January 23, 2009


~I just listed this very romantic angel in my etsy shop~
~Her dress is collaged with a beautiful handmade paper~that I just had to buy~when I saw it~
~It really felt like a fabric~very soft~
~on her heart it says~"How Do I Love Thee?"~She is painted on wood , that I had my husband cut out for me~ and is ready to hang on the wall~
I think she is so pretty.

~Gabriel & I are will be checking out the Art Institute of Washington tomorrow morning~
It is time for that fellow to go to college~ He can't wait!~

~Have a lovely weekend~
~Amy~

6 comments:

Diane Duda said...

she's beautiful!

twolefthands said...

She is lovely!

Unknown said...

I was browsing the blogosphere in search of intelligent life and I stopped to say hello!
I’m also looking to find some friends.

Love, peace and prosperity!

Antiques and More Blog said...

Good day Amy! I have an award waiting for you on my blog. Your artwork is always an inspiration to me.

Thanks so much for sharing!
Lisa

Flor Larios Art said...

She is beautiful! I also love to paint angels. i invite you to visit my blog.
Thanks,
Flor

Anonymous said...

Beautiful angel!

Have fun on campus, you two!

Paz