Tuesday, February 26, 2008

This Bloggy Stuff is Hard Work!



I can hardly believe that it has been so long since my last post. But I have been busy, REALY I have. In a very wonderful way. This is one of the portraits I have done. I am trying to promote a more relaxed childes portrait. These portraits are done with watercolor & pen & ink. Not real large, about 12"x 14" on very nice paper. Very Carl Larson or Mary Casset, if I may. They are two of my "art heroes". This one is called "Tea and Toast at Granny's", the chair has a shiny look because I used gold paint, the chair the Granny had was painted gold. That was nice! I just want to have fun doing children's portraits. I have had to get so serious in the past.
I want to offer a portrait that will be happy in anyones home.
o.k. I have paint now, Amy

1 comment:

Cowboys and Custard Mercantile said...

Hi Amy
Thank you for your visit today and kind words..
I can see you have a wonderful talent for painting.. the colours are very attractive.
Blogging is all consuming sometimes isn't it... and I have just not had the time to devote to it of late.. like yourself..

Love
Michelex