Monday, December 21, 2009

~SNOW~

~"While visions of sugarplums dance in their heads"~
Last week my 15 year old, Hannah, came dashing down the stairs~"Mom where's the camera?"~
"Come up stairs, you have to see this"~ it was very early morning, still dark outside & this what all the fuss was about.~ Hannah was all, "She's so cute when she's sleeping."~"Look at her little hands."~& our kitty "Sprite" all cuddled up with Rowan.~ "Ahhhh, so sweet"~ sorry, it came out so dark, but, I took it over to picnic.com to try & brighten it up some & then started having fun with all the goodies they have to enhance pictures.~cute, right?~(just wish it was brighter)
~AND~we had a very Magical weekend. Look at my front door ! Snow !~that's right beautiful magical snow, Richmond Virginia was just soooo excited, we haven't had a snow like this in years, years I tell you !~It was a huge celebration of WoW! Everyone was calling, Facebooking, running to the grocery store, you have to "run" to the store, it's in the "Snow Book of Rules"~ I think we got about a foot of more.~
~I hope everyone is having a truly lovely & blessed Christmas !~
~ooo~amy~

9 comments:

Susan said...

She looks so sweet. Be sure to stop over at my blog and look at our snow.
Merry Christmas, Susan

Anonymous said...

She IS cute! ;-)

Love the snow scene on the outside.

Have a happy one,
Paz

Cris said...

Thanks for sharing the photos! Your little sugar plum is adorable with her hands folded in sleep! It was mighty sweet of your older child to notice as well!

I'm envious of your snow! It is raining here on Christmas Eve. I wish it would get colder and turn to snow~I see my painting on the wall near your tree--yippeee!

Have a Blessed Holiday,
Cris

Susan said...

Adorable picture.

Love the picture of your front door.

Merry Christmas.

prashant said...

She looks so sweet.

How to make a website

Anonymous said...

~~~~~~~~HEY~~~~~~~~ I JUST WANTD TO SYA TAHT YOUR A NIECE LADY AND UR LUKY TO HAV A ~~BABY~~ WIT DAT ~GUY~ BECUZ IT WULD BE ME INSTED OF HIM~!!!!!!!

Tattum Curry said...

LOL~~nise drolo!!~

Ross spickathi said...

~~~~:))))

John said...

I checked you painting it is mind blowing.