Wednesday, March 23, 2011

~My PineCone Ornys~




~I have been working away on my little PineCone Ornys~but, as I have made them they have been sold , right here in my own "little world" of Richmond Va.~this makes me hap,hap,happy~but, I sure would like to have at least 10 to put on the Doll Town sight to sell .~I'm still embellishing a group, so I will hang onto them to sell.~
~And, if the little darlings were not sold~I have given away a few~this little "Nest Elf"~was my donation to Easter Seals, "  Eggstravaganza "   ~  artists create "egg art"(art w/ an egg theme), there is a silent auction at a very fancy, black tie ball & the moneys are given to Easter Seals.~Nice right ?~My son Gabriel & I both donated art this year.~We have both donated before, but this is our 1st. year donating in the same auction.~Fun~
~amy~

No comments: